Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Treasures in the mail

I received a lovely package in the mail today from gorgeous Jacquie from
I ordered some super cute earrings from her,


 not only did I feel great with my new earrings, but I had supported
as she donated her profits to the organisation !!
(did I mention how gorgeous she is!!).
Even though she's a busy gal, the earrings arrived within 3 working days
BEAUTIFULLY wrapped and she also gave me a lovely yellow rose ring!!

It's people like Jacquie that keep you smiling :-)
THANK YOU !!

Has anyone else had a kind person make them smile of late?


2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Hi Naomi! I'm really glad you like them. Thanks again for supporting my shop (and also Live Below the Line) and thanks for being so lovely x

Jess said...

They're beautiful. I'd like these too!:)x